(as of Dec 15,2020 23:50:14 UTC – Details)
Do you want to overcoming fear, depression, phobias and intrusive thoughts, stop worrying and control panic attacks, relieve stress, manage your anger and shyness right now? If yes, then keep reading….
Anxiety is a step above stress, classified as a mental health disorder. Unlike stress, these anxious feelings don’t fade away into the distance once the stressful moment has passed. It lingers despite your attempts to get rid of it. Anxiety is often here to stay for the long haul unless something significant is done about it. Severe cases of anxiety require professional help when it can cause significant disruption to your ability to function in your personal, social, and professional life.
This audiobook covers the following topics:
- Depression and anxiety
- Signs, symptoms, and causes of anxiety and depression
- Emotional stress and relaxation techniques
- How to manage activities to reduce anxiety
- Using exposure to eliminate fear
- How to help someone with panic attacks or panic disorder
- Anger management techniques
- Natural remedies for chronic anxiety
- What is polyvagal theory
- Development of polyvagal theory
- Parasympathetic system
- What is the Vagus Nerve?
- Functions of the Vagus Nerve
- Where is the Vagus Nerve located?
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation Therapy (VNS)
- Vagus Nerve and anxiety disorder
- Health benefits of the Vagus Nerve’s Stimulation
- Simple exercises to activate the Vagus Nerve
- The vagal paradox
- Mindfulness meditation
- Benefits of mindfulness meditation
- Sleep disorders?
- Bedtime stories for anxiety
- 30-minute guided meditation for sleep, relaxation, and stress relief
- And much more….
Anxiety disorders affect a person’s mental state of health. People with anxiety disorders are often associated with depression.