(as of Dec 12,2020 16:58:32 UTC – Details)
Coloring Book for Seniors and Adults: 35 Anti-Stress Memory Enhancing Geometric Pages, Great for Preventive and Early Stage Dementia and Alzheimer’s.
Here are some of the benefits to coloring books for seniors:
- ★ Inspired and Stimulated Minds – Focusing the mind on a simple, calming activity such as coloring has the power to enhance brain activity, encourage positive thinking, and even foster improved social skills. These effects are particularly beneficial for seniors in memory care. Coloring has been known to slow the progression of memory loss, dementia and alzheimer’s disease.
- ★ Creative Expression – We all need to be expressive and to exercise our imaginations. Coloring provides seniors the opportunity to be creative and to let their inner child sing once again
- ★ Better Concentration and Focus – It has been shown that color therapy can enhance the mind’s ability to focus and can strengthen concentration.
- ★ A Boost in Self-Confidence – Coloring therapy rehabilitation also serves to reduce feelings of insecurity and anxiety. This is because it quiets the mind, reducing the negative self-talk that can cause seniors to feel uncomfortable about themselves.
- ★ Decreased Stress – Therapeutic coloring helps the mind to focus on the moment, thereby promoting mindfulness. It has been proven to reduce stress as well as anxiety and feelings of hopelessness.
- ★ Greater Dexterity – Coloring is an excellent activity for enhancing dexterity. It offers dementia patients, who often have problems with motor impairment, a way to be creative.
- ★ Did you know? – Celebrated psychologist Carl Jung is thought to have been the first professional to recommend colouring as a form of therapy. He prescribed it to his patients in the 1900s, giving them intricate Indian drawings called mandalas as he believed it would help them express deeper parts of their psyche.
Here are some of the specific featurs about the coloring book:
✓ USEFUL & CONVENIENT: Comes with 50 designs to help with the prevention of dementia and alzheimer’s disease. Coloring can Boost Creativity, Improve Cognitive Function, Stimulate Different Areas of the Brain, Improved Memory, Great Form of Meditation, plus its Fun!
✓ A NOTEBOOK BUILT TO LAST: The sturdy cover is made of tough paperback with strong, secure professional trade binding so the pages won’t fall out after a few months of use.
✓ WELL-CRAFTED INTERIOR: We used only thick, white paper to avoid ink bleed-through.
✓ PERFECT SIZE: With its 12.7 x 20.32 cm (8.5″ x 11″) dimensions, you can squeeze it into a purse with ease. It’s easier to transport, the perfect size- easy to carry!
✓ COOL COVERS!: To top it all, we have an array of cover designs for you to choose from. Get inspired by our collection of truly creative book covers.
We stand for quality and aim to provide the best drawing and writing experience with our sketch pads. Grab one today!
Check out all of our coloring books for seniors | coloring books for dementia | coloring books alzheimer’s | coloring books for memory care | adult coloring books