(as of Dec 12,2020 17:22:36 UTC – Details)
The NANYI cable connects the 6.35 mm (1/4 inch) TS male to the XLR female interconnect audio microphone cable.
The standard 6.35mm 1/4″ cable connects the shotgun or condenser microphone to the male XLR connector to a device with a balanced 1/4″ TRS jack,
making it ideal for a wide range ofprofessional audio applications and home audio equipment,
such as Amplifier, mixer, Home theater equipment, amplifier or AV receiver;
Connector: A 6.35 mm (1/4 inch) TS male to the XLR female.
* Connector resists corrosion and ensures minimal signal loss.
* 360 degree grip is easy to insert and remove.
* Compact design, space saving, easy to carry and use.
* Carefree 12-month warranty and friend customer service.
NANYI 6.35mm (1/4 Inch) TS Male to XLR Female Interconnect Audio microphone Cable,5M / 16FT – 1Pack
2. Highly adaptable, precision 6.35mm plug, connect the microphone to the mixer or guitar amplifier, suitable for more devices such as: microphone, audio sound console, power amplifier, stereo system, wireless microphone receiver, etc.
3. The connector is rugged and durable. It is metal-shielded and can lock the microphone forward. The cable has soft PVC protection, good thickness, shielding noise and anti-stress spring.
4. Gold-plated 6.35MM plug for better conductivity, minimizing signal interference, ensuring stable transmission, minimizing noise and noise, and enhancing signal clarity.
5. A hassle-free 12-month warranty and friend customer service.