(as of Dec 13,2020 10:45:51 UTC – Details)
Do you struggle with overthinking and anxiety? Feel overwhelmed by the inundation of information you receive from your phone, TV, and radio? Then keep reading….
Here’s the deal…If you always feel overwhelmed and can’t calm yourself down to get a good night’s sleep, then you need to examine how negative thoughts are impacting your lifestyle.
This audiobook is a step-by-step guide to forming healthier habits for your mind, body, and spirit. You will learn to take a step back and evaluate how you currently live your life before creating a plan to remove those sources and triggers for overthinking. Here’s just a tiny fraction of what you’ll find in this audiobook :
- Powerful methods to declutter your mind and fill it back up with healthy, productive habits and encouragement
- The best strategies to begin removing negative influences from your life
- The importance of sleep and why you should introduce new, healthy sleeping habits
- The benefit of mindfulness and meditation techniques
- How to declutter your environment to reflect the positive changes you’re making in your life
- Number one tips to eliminate bad relationships
- How to address information overload in your life and much, much more!
In this audiobook, we look closely together not only on where you’re going, but where you’ve been and how to address the clutter in your mind right now before learning to refill it with positivity and proven tools for happiness.
Would you like to know more?
Grab your copy today!